Total to date: 13.5lbs
I won’t lie, I was hoping for more than 1lb off this week. I know, I know, it’s still a pound, but even another half would have made it 1 stone off in 6 weeks. Arse.
I’ve even felt ‘lighter’ this week, and I can definitely see a change in the mirror; my waist is starting to come back and my tummy isn’t so wobbly! So, I’ll take comfort in that and be more strict with myself this week.
Last week’s favourite meal was a burger – again. However, this time, not from McDonald’s but a healthy, Slimming World friendly cheeseburger, and bloody filling it was too!
Slimming World Style Double Cheeseburger (was meant to be a bacon double cheeseburger, but I’d run out of bacon!)
- Home made burgers (get a FREE printable recipe card for my healthy cheeseburger by signing up to my mailing list at the bottom of the post!)
- Dairylea Light Cheese Slices (Healthy Extra ‘a’ choice or 4 syns)
- Wholemeal roll (Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice or 6 syns)
- McCain 5% fat Oven Chips – 2 syns per 100g frozen
- Coleslaw – made up of a pre-cut mix with Total 0% Greek Yoghurt and 1tbsp Light Mayonnaise – 2 syns (but the portion I had was much less than that)
It’s not the sort of meal I’d have if I’d already used my Healthy Extras that day, as it would use up all of my daily syns allowance and I’d still need chocolate! But, you could have the burger without cheese and make free Slimming World style chips if you wanted to cut out some syns.
So, on to the next week. This is the last week the kids are at school before the holidays and I know it’s going to get tricky to stay on plan once they’re at home! I’m determined to get that stone next week!